January 11, 2012

DPMI and creativity


The first three weeks of January, I am taking an intense course called Development Project Management Institute. Lots of sitting in class, working in groups, learning new tools, practicing using them, sharing our respective experiences working internationally (there are 40 us). Long days. But amazingly little homework. I am loving having some free time. I feel like a whole person again, being able to be creative in the evenings and on the weekends.

I had time to go collect seaglass on Asilomar.

I also restrung/revamped a necklace for a friend.
Before: Pretty, but full of wood and leather. A bit too earthy for my sophisticated friend.

During
After: shorter, double stranded, hematite and glass to shine at night & pair with silver.

Leah, happy with her new necklace.


Artsy prism + Cappy photo.

No comments: