October 11, 2008

Not Entirely Necessary

My friend Dennis Lees--a rock-climbing, music-playing, geek-stuff-loving, good-humored, bright, handsome Irishman who happens to be married to one of my favorite people in the world, Stephanie Coster Lees--has started a blog called Not Entirely Necessary. I have been enjoying every one of his posts so far, and I hope you do too. Make comments if you like what you see/read/hear--and tell him I sent ya. This amazing video that he posted of Imogen Heap mixing some acapella music in real time blew me away. I'm in awe. Thanks, Dennis!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Just discovered you. Love it all.

Mick Jeffries said...

jodi, you leave my friend be!! (ha ha, we're old work buddies) que coincidence!

well, lyss, this is mighty cool-- reminds me-- have you ever seen Andrew Bird perform? a-mazing.