July 28, 2012

Design your own pendant!

I had an idea:  why not let others choose their images?

I offer custom orders, and get quite a few takers for that--but what if I offered something in between a fully Alyssum-Curated pendant and a You-Tell-Me pendant?  And, thus, I chose these 4 sets of 12 options:  1) Italian birthstone/zodiac, 2) Eccentric, 3) Vintage circus, and 4)Vintage bellydance.  They are all the same aspect ratio, so they fit together.  If you're interested in having me put one together for you, let me know!







Step 1. Tell me what month you want (from the ITALIAN BIRTHSTONES/ZODIAC options).

Step 2: Tell me which other image you want me to pair it with.

A) Is it from the ECCENTRIC, VINTAGE CIRCUS, or VINTAGE BELLYDANCE selection?

B) Is it in the top or bottom row? Which number from the left? Include a brief discription.

Step 3: Email me this information at alyssum.pohl[at]gmail.com, and I will send you a paypal invoice for $40 (pendant + silver chain).


To see my other work, click here for my Verdance shop.

Italian Birthstones/Zodiac
Across the top: Jan (garnet; constance and fidelity), Feb (amethyst; peace of heart and humility), March (aquamarine; good luck and courage), April (sapphire; guarantee of innocence and repentance), May (emerald; love,happiness, hope), June (pearl?: long life and wisdom).
Across the bottom: July (ruby; forgetfulness of sorrow), Aug (black sapphire; marital happiness), Sept (moonstone; safe from folly), Oct (beryl; happiness and peace), Nov (topaz; friendship and loyalty), Dec (turquoise; unalterable happiness).


Eccentric

Vintage Circus

Vintage Bellydance



No comments: