July 28, 2009

Selling the Farm




Want a piece of paradise? My dad is selling the farm where I grew up (RIGHT BEHIND MIGUEL'S PIZZA) in the Red River Gorge, Slade, Ky. If you've ever been to my house, you know what a truly special place it is. The land is magical, my dad's house is spectacular, and then there's the location (nestled b/w state park and National Forest), the guest cabin, the little orchard, garden on the roof, the horse fields and barn & even a tractor! He's asking $779,000 which is an absolute steal. He spent 10 years building the house by himself. I spent summers hauling rocks and moving lumber piles as a kid to help. Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested. Click here to see/read more. Make sure you check out the Land Gallery and the House Gallery.

1 comment:

woo said...

Oh how I love this fairy home! It's so nice to see all of the pictures so I can be be reminded of just how incredible it is!