August 16, 2007

Thanks to All Who've Helped Me...

And to those of you who asked me to repost my wishlist from my fire--updated for what I realize I need still, now that I've moved back north to Massachusetts.
Click here for that link.

And for people who would like to help, but want to dedicate their donation to a specific cause, I recently spent
200 on bookshelves
25 on a chair
100 on a drill
50 on kitchen utensils
170 on hangers, shelving
200 on a mattress

paypal works for me: send $ to alyssumclimbs (at) hotmail (dot) com
and my new address is:

174 Providence Rd
Apt 505
Grafton, MA 01519


Again, thank you, I've had the most wonderful, recharging, relaxing summer and am amazingly ready to start school again. Your care and generous support has meant so so much to me, and I really appreciate everything my (large!) group of friends and family have done. I am blessed to know you.

No comments: