May 20, 2006

All right already!

So you saw the picture of me sick with some virus, and looking like a jaundiced neanderthal. Then 2 days later I went to bed losing my voice. Felt fine, just losing my voice. Woke up with pink eye. Had to go take a pathology exam anyway. Then to the optometrist to get antibiotics for my eye. After talking squeaky all day, I talked to Dad who said that my lost voice was due to another virus (different from the one that made me sick the other day) and that I shouldn't talk at all because it was laryngitis and talking was just going to make it worse. Victoria and I laughed and said "oh well, it could be worse." And then an hour later it was--my eye had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic and was REALLY red and swollen (first picture: allergic reaction in eye that already had pink eye). So I took some benedryl and went to bed. Could be worse.

But then I woke up and BOTH of my eyes were infected. Matted together, EEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!! And, as predicted, my laryngitis was complete. Can't talk if I wanted to today. And somehow I have to continue studying through feeling this ridiculous! All I want to do is REST my poor bloodshot infected eyes, not strain them reading! (picture below: that was my GOOD eye!)

1 comment:

Meena said...

oh my god, saaaaaaaaaadddddd!!!