October 6, 2009

Parsnip Sneak Attack

So the other night I realized that my camera had a "continuous" function, where I hold the shutter button down, and it snaps away until I release the button. I shot this picture of me and Cappy

And then continued to hold down that button in continuous mode, and caught a bit of hilarity. I sense Parsnip behind me

I look to see if she's actually there

In moving my head, Parsnip gets excited by my moving braid, and attacks it!

Her nails dig into my neck-OW!

And she darts away as the pain sets in like she was never there in the first place

2 comments:

phillip said...

lol!

woo said...

This is pretty amazing! While it is so unfortunate that you were painfully attacked, the moment to moment action shots (and especially facial expressions) are fabulous!