April 3, 2006

18 Evilking exams down, 2 to go; 11 nine-hour anatomy exams down, 1 to go)

I work hard, I work harder. Doesn't matter though. I've failed the past 3 exams I've taken. "Grades don't matter, just learn the material"--so I learned the material and have to repeat the year anyway because Damn it, grades DO matter, and then repeating the year doesn't fare much better for me, and I am looking at failing again. Looking it in the god damned mouth. I am so friggin burnt out. I just want to sleep. I just want to never have to wake up at 5am to take a stupid tricky-ass exam at 7am that ruins my day, leaves me recuperating all week, and failing another exam the next monday ever again. I'm so OVER it. The inability to perform well no matter how much energy I put in has left me more apathetic than ever. I. Hate. It.

No comments: