August 31, 2005

Rubbing Elbows


A very exciting moment for my good friend Lauren Argo is that she was one of the extras on a film shot in Lexington called Dreamer (starring Kurt Russell and Dakota Fanning). And what do you know, she can even be seen on the trailer! So I am showing off this photo (she is circled), to prove that I can rub elbows with the bigwigs (Lauren) who rubs elbows with the biggerwigs (the stars). Neat! Click on the title of this entry to see the whole trailer (she's right after "he gave her a chance").

2 comments:

lauren argo said...

i'm so flattered!!

i'd like to thank my family and miss possum for all their love and support.

and kurt, i think you're hot because you're rustic.

lauren argo said...

i'm so flattered!!

i'd like to thank my family and miss possum for all their love and support.

and kurt, i think you're hot because you're rustic.