June 12, 2007

Pleasant St Detour


The last week of school turned out to be absolutely terrible. My Kenya project for the summer fell through and put me over the edge. I had several panic attacks, and my mom flew up to hold my hand through the last few days of school in which I had 3 exams in three days, and several papers to write. I passed all my classes, but not well enough to have a high enough GPA to re apply for the international certificate...the reason I went to Tufts in the first place. This is all very very disappointing to me. I try not to think about it because it has serious repercussions on how I view my career goals. Sigh. Just trying to get through school. But first I'm trying to get through this summer, recuperating from the stress of it all. Trying to make my living as a dancer. Trying to be patient, to reteach myself how to relax, how to not always be anticipating the next thing. Sigh.

No comments: